We are looking for students to join us as exams invigilators. This is not full time employment but a needs basis work that may be offered one to two sessions monthly but not necessarily every month. As the invigilator you will support the delivery of exams in Slovenia and will ensure that the exams administered by us run smoothly on the test day and that all assigned test day duties and standards are met.
|Rok prijave||Četrtek 12 September 2019|
The main responsibilities are, but not limited to:
- Report promptly to test venue at agreed time.
- Follow all relevant standards & procedures, based on training and reference materials provided by the British Council Examinations Services and the relevant Exam Boards.
- Enable good customer flow by giving candidates clear direction and answering their enquiries.
- Ensure that candidates follow the agreed exam procedures regarding the location and security of their belongings.
- Actively monitor candidates during tests to make sure that there is no violation of test conditions.
- Work with the test day supervisor to promote and ensure the wellbeing of candidates at all time. In case of emergencies, follow correct procedures.
As the ideal candidate, you will have to demonstrate a good spoken and written English language (minimum of B2), good customer service and people skills, basic computing skills and completed secondary school.
You must also be prepared to complete an online course and attend a half-day training workshop to equip you with the knowledge on exam delivery standards.
For further information please see the role profile below.
How to apply
In your application please include a short CV and a short description of your relevant experience matched against the criteria listed in the role profile.
Send your application by e-mail to Silvia Jereb.