Integrate technology into your teaching
Our Learning Technologies online course introduces you to using the Internet, apps and offline office resources in the classroom in an effective and engaging way. It covers a range of web technologies with topics including using the internet, cyber well-being for learners, using Office applications, using online video and audio, and using social networking and other web technologies for educational purposes.
The course will help you to:
- understand how and why learning technologies are being used in education
- develop an awareness of the learning technologies available today
- develop an ability to critically evaluate what is available on the web
- develop a knowledge of practical applications of the technologies
- develop a technical understanding of the tools and the technical skills necessary to use these in class
- apply this knowledge in order to integrate learning technologies into syllabi and lessons
- use learning technologies in a safe, engaging and effective manner
- recognise the potential of new web tools as learning technologies.
You’ll also benefit from practical classroom examples, as well as hints and tips on how to use and integrate technology into your lessons according to pedagogical principles.
Self access, withouth moderation by a teacher trainer- 44 hours over 14 weeks
Part of: Any stage of the CPD framework.
Level of English required: B1+